Mindful meditation and self-development classes are run in small groups at The Ananda Clinic studio in Tonbridge and are coming soon to Sevenoaks.
These classes will help to equip you with a variety of useful tools and techniques for living and all of the sessions are an excellent way to improve relationships too. Ideal for beginners to meditation.
Find out how the following self-development exercises can help:
- ‘The Johari Window’ (session 1) – how you see yourself and how others see you
- ‘Ego States’ (session 2) – Different parts of ourselves and how we communicate with others in relationships
- ‘Drama Triangle’ (session 3) – how to avoid being caught up in other peoples drama
- Meditation – EVERY session includes calming, reflective meditation exercise
- Mindfulness – A mindful approach to living underpins all the sessions.
This group meets once every 6 weeks.
Mindful Meditation & Ego States – Saturday 8th June 2.30-4pm – Tonbridge
Mindful Meditation & Drama Triangle – Saturday 13th July 2.30-4pm – Tonbridge
£15 per session.
Please contact me to be kept up to date with future dates in Tonbridge & Sevenoaks.
To book your place please contact: Tanya Wright (MBACP, Adv Dip Couns) Tel: 07940 571207 or firstname.lastname@example.org